Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Best Banana Bread Recipes๐ŸŒ

Image

Hi friends-

The smell of banana bread baking in the oven is very nostalgic for me. One of my favorite smells. There is nothing better...except eating a warm slice slathered with butter.

I LOVE baking and eating banana bread and today I am sharing my tried and true banana bread recipes. They are all different and all WINNERS! You really need to try them all!

BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPES

Classic Banana Bread- You can't go wrong with the classic! I share lots of tips in this post.

Chocolate Banana Bread- The ultimate banana bread. This one is VERY popular!

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread- Adding chocolate is always a good idea and that sugary crust, YUM!

Buttermilk Banana Bread- A reader favorite!

Peanut Butter Banana Bread- Peanut butter and banana? A match made in heaven!

Healthy Banana Bread- This lightened up loaf is still super delicious!

Zucchini Banana Bread- My two favorite quick breads in one pan!

Blueberry Banana Bread- Banana bread dotted with juicy blueberries!

Strawberry Banana Bread- A favorite during strawberry season!

I hope you have brown bananas! Which loaf are you going to bake first? I recommend saving this email so you can refer back to it and bake them all.

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment