Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Apple Crunch Tart

DavidLebovitz Update
 

Apple Crunch Tart
David, 27 Jan 03:28 AM

One of the things I keep vowing to do is to read more books. It's hard when I'm at home, where there are many other things beckoning for my attention. But when I go on vacation, I bring a few books along and find a good chair to park myself in as much as possible. It helps that internet is either non-existent, or the connection to it is poor, out in the countryside, where some of my friends don't even have WiFi at home. It drives me nuts for the first few hours, then I ease into it and relax knowing that the rest of the world can wait, while I envelope myself in a good read.

Continue Reading Apple Crunch Tart...

 
Like   Tweet   Pin  
 
Powered by Mad Mimi®A GoDaddy® company

No comments:

Post a Comment