Monday, January 11, 2021

8 Healthy Breakfast Recipes!

Amazing recipes that will help you start your day on the right foot!
Hello!  

Let's talk breakfast. I've never been a breakfast-hater, even when I was in high school and middle school and it was cool to hate breakfast. If breakfast doesn't happen for me, I become beastly around 10:00. Hanger is real, people.

This list of awesome breakfast ideas has some of our favorites all wrapped up into one place. I can only hope that you will love these recipes as much as we do. 8 non-prepackaged, non-drive-thru, healthy breakfasts, coming at ya! 

1. Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal: When I pair overnight refrigerator oatmeal with a few slices of precooked bacon (I use that Hormel precooked bacon that's 70 calories for 4 slices), it keeps me full until lunchtime. One thing I love about it is that you can totally customize it however you want to–you just need equal amounts of oats and liquid, then you can round it out however you want. Fresh fruit, dried fruit, peanut butter, chocolate, nuts, seeds, however you like it, you can make it work! I've had a lot of fun playing around with different combinations and finding things that we love.
 
XOXO!

-- Kate & Sara

Our Best Bites 1880 W Cobalt Point Way Ste. 200 Meridian, Idaho 83642 United States


Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment