Monday, January 18, 2021

3 Recipes to Make Meal Prep a Breeze!

Meal prepping tips to help keep you on track!
Hello!! 

Meal Prepping is THE BEST way for me to stay on track when I'm trying to eat healthy! Store-bought chicken breast is expensive and usually full of preservatives, but I'm showing you how to make your own air fryer chicken breasts for a fraction of the cost (and is so much better for you!)

Sara and I have been slow to hop on the air fryer trend, but I've been putting mine to good use for a little over a year now! If you have wondered whether to take the plunge or not, I've loved mine—in fact, I want a bigger one. (THIS is the one I have, THIS is the one I want!) These chicken breasts are perfect for meal prepping with a great texture on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside.
 
These air-fryer chicken breasts are juicy, flavorful, and perfect for meal prepping.

Two of our other favorite meal prep ideas are... 



A 6-Week Plan Towards Better Eating 
For You & Your Family!
 

Fit & Fast: make better eating easier for the whole family with our highly-rated 6 week meal plan!

For us, a huge challenge behind developing healthy eating habits has been getting the family on board. So, we've really focused in the last few years to create healthier, family-friendly recipes that the kids like too...and we've had huge success! We decided it was high-time we put together some of our healthy family-friendly favorites into one fantastic place, just for you! 
XOXO!

-- Kate & Sara

Our Best Bites 1880 W Cobalt Point Way Ste. 200 Meridian, Idaho 83642 United States


Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment