Monday, January 4, 2021

2 Ingredient Chaffles πŸ§‡Low Carb/Keto


Hi name !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox πŸ’œ I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


ALL NEW!! Have you ever heard of CHAFFLES?! So it's about that time that everyone cuts their carbs...and while I eat these all year long, they make a great low carb/keto option! Only 2 Ingredients and you get a protein-packed breakfast option that is TOTALLY simple, super customizable, and takes like 5 minutes to make! How's that for the first recipe of 2021?!

Chaffles

And don't you worry…I'm not going all keto or low carb over here, but it is nice to have a fun option to switch up your everyday breakfast!

Continue reading Chaffles at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment