Tuesday, January 12, 2021

10 Baking Bucket List Recipes ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿณ


Hi nameq,

Every January I gather a list of baking recipes to try that year. I thought you might enjoy browsing some that've been on my "baking bucket lists" over the years. Each recipe below turned into a mega success, so I decided to publish each on my website. If you're looking for an exciting baking project, I might have your next kitchen adventure below!

Bucket List Recipes:

How to Make Croissants

These are certainly a labor of love.
But there's good news: no fancy ingredients or equipment needed.

Vertical Cake

A masterpiece! And a lot of fun to cut into.

Easy Crรจme Brรปlรฉe

Many bakers are SHOCKED at how easy this actually is.
Only 6 ingredients required.

Choux Pastry (Pรขte ร  Choux)

Become a master of this surprisingly simple pastry.

Homemade Bread Bowls

Crusty and soft with only 6 simple ingredients.

Madeleines

These beautiful teacakes are worth your patience and precision.

Homemade Bagels

Just like the bakery! Many topping and flavor ideas in the post.


Tiramisu Crepe Cake

Perfect if you're searching for a unique cake.

Checkerboard Cake

No special pan required.

Pastry Braid

It seems intimidating, but I provide detailed instructions & a video tutorial.

Let us know if you try any!

Happy Baking,
Sally



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment