Hi there!
Let's talk weekly meal prep.
If there's one habit that's completely transformed the way I eat - and honestly made my weeks so much easier - it's weekly meal prep.
When I first started, I thought it was all about eating healthier and losing weight. And while those were definitely great benefits, what surprised me most was how much easier everyday life became.
If you're not sure where to start with meal prep then I think you'll find my beginner guide helpful. It includes everything you need to start meal prepping, along with some of my favorite recipes and a simple meal prep day plan you can follow. And it's free.
✨ Download it here
Tammy's Make-Ahead Tip
If you're just getting started, don't try to prep everything.
Instead, start with the meal that gives you the most trouble.
If lunch is where you usually end up grabbing fast food, prep lunches first.
If dinner feels rushed every night, focus on prepping just a couple of dinners.
Small wins build momentum, and before long, meal prep becomes part of your routine.
π‘ My 5 Favorite Beginner Meal Prep Recipes
These recipes are simple, quick, and game-changing. Even after 10+ years of meal prepping, these are still my go-tos!
Mason Jar Salads
The ultimate grab-and-go lunch. I make 5 on Sunday and eat them all week.
|
|
Brown Rice
I make a batch every weekend. It’s perfect as a side dish or base for easy meals.
|
Taco Meat
When the kids are SCREAMING for dinner and you’re exhausted, this is a lifesaver.
|
|
Shredded Chicken
Endless meal options! Subs, wraps, salads, casseroles…
|
Healthy Smoothies
I make smoothie packs every 2-3 weeks so I always have a healthy breakfast ready to blend.
|
|
Overnight Oats
A hearty, protein-packed breakfast (or snack) made in minutes. See my overnight oats tutorial & recipes
|
Remember: Start with your biggest food struggle. And keep it simple!
Meal prep is supposed to make your life easier - not more stressful.
|
|
|
My Meal Prep & Freezer Prep Favorites
I've been helping busy families simplify healthy eating with meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years, so I've definitely found the tools that are worth having. From my favorite glass meal prep containers and freezer storage solutions to the kitchen gadgets I use every week, I've rounded up everything I personally use and recommend to make healthy eating easier.
|
|
More meal prep favorites:
Also check out these meal prep guides
Which of these recipes do you want to try first? Hit reply and let me know!
Talk soon,
Tammy π
No comments:
Post a Comment