Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday Sun ๐ŸŒž + a gift for you!

 
 
A blue evening sky scattered with pink and orange-tinted clouds, framed by dark silhouetted treetops along the bottom edge.
๐ŸŒž Saturday Sun ๐ŸŒž
07.25.26

Every weekend, I share 5 interesting reads, 5 things that I'm enjoying (recipes, podcasts, tv, habits, products), answer 5 of your questions & share seasonal recipes from the archives. It's an outlet for feel-good inspiration and things that I'm learning.

This week: the "grandma hobbies" era is here, AI influencers selling fake glow-ups to middle-aged women, the nostalgia and meaningful work of pursuing skills-by-hand, making basil vinegar, 90s movies for slow summer days, a new Google trick to keep up with your fave blogs, the rise of cosmetic procedures distorting reality, savory stone fruit dishes, and more recipes to pin right now.

A blue evening sky scattered with pink and orange-tinted clouds, framed by dark silhouetted treetops along the bottom edge.
Also! You may have noticed that I've switched email services. All new followers now receive a free 27-recipe e-book with some of my most popular recipes plus 2 that have never been published before. For folks that have been with me a while, I wanted you to have it as well! You can download yours by clicking the button below.
 
Visit our Facebook
Visit our Instagram
Visit our Pinterest
Visit our Youtube
The First Mess, PO Box 23066
Welland RPO Seaway Mall, ON L3C 7E7, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment