๐ซ๐ค EASY Old-Fashioned Fudgy Frosted Brownies (from scratch & as fast as using a mix!)
Hi there --
Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Homemade Fudgy Brownies with Buttercream Frosting
๐ซ๐ค EASY, one-bowl, SCRATCH brownies that are perfectly fudgy and FAST to make when you're craving chocolate! The vanilla buttercream gives them a nostalgic taste that everyone LOVES!
๐ฐ Learn how to make 30 desserts that don’t require a mixer!
๐ช From fabulous cookies to crustless pies, blondies, bars, and a special holiday section๐, you’re going to adore the ease in which you can whip up these incredible desserts!
๐ง With expert tips and mouth-watering recipes, elevate your baking game and create desserts and treats that’ll be sure to impress your friends and family!
I resisted buying them & I didn’t want to love them, but they’re so good, and yes, worth it. Lightweight, don’t wrinkle easily, the comfiest pants ever that feel like you’re wearing nothing, elastic waist. I am almost 5’11” and I am in the regular length and they hit me cropped like I wanted; waist is true to size, legs are gloriously roomy but the cut is flattering. They’re my new flight and travel day pants along with work. I flew from LAX to Paris 13 hour flight and I was SO COMFY and wore them on a work trip and got compliments.
The top (cheapest I've ever seen it - wow $13 dollars ) I have it in about 6 colors!
This skillet is big, wonderfully heavy & it means business. If you cook bigger meals, bigger pieces of chicken breasts, ground chicken, ground turkey like the Ground Turkey & Veggie Stir Fry recipe shown - or if you batch cook for meal prep, this is a no-brainer. Great for big egg scrambles, omelettes, seafood, pancakes and more! I love this workhorse!
Modern wide legged pants (but not too wide) are comfy with an elastic waist. Dress these up for date night dinners, events, recitals or make them more casual for girls night at your bestie's house. They pack great for trips and travel. The tank gives that put-together-set-look. And you can match either piece with your existing wardrobe. Lots of colors and fabrics to choose from! And the V-neck jersey top is comfy and perfect!
Lightweight, small, cheap, powerful phone battery power bank!
I just put this to the test for 9 days in France. I have all kinds of power banks but this one is SMALL, not heavy...and it WORKS! Walking around touring & navigating with your GPS on burns battery and so many QR codes to scan and webpages to open. My phone was at 20% by noon. This little thing brought it up 20% in 10 minutes! And brought it up to nearly a full charge within an hour. Totally worth it for trips, long work days out of the house, or helping out your family member with a drained battery. Tuck in your pocket or purse til you inevitably need it.
The softest denim with vintage vibes and a wider leg that's so comfy without being too wide and they hit at or just above the ankle. The topstitching makes these pop and are so cute and versatile!
✈️๐๐ฏ Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment