Hey reader
I hear about it all too often...
People spend hours at the gym 🏋️♀️
BUT still don't see the results that they want.
WHY?
It usually comes down to one thing...
Their eating habits. 🌯🍔
The thing is, you can't out-run, out-lift a diet filled with sugary and/or processed foods.
That's why we created our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
The program includes our proven Clean Eating Meal Plan and the Support & Accountability required to help you make a change!
We're starting our August Challenge community on Monday, August 3rd.
We have years of experience working with people just like you in our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
Get the Accountability & Support you require: >>
https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/
"I think what I like best about this program is that if you get a bit off track, you have the tools to get right back on. Let’s crush it today!!!" - Natalie
During our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, we will give you a plan that will help you know what, how much, and how frequently to eat your clean meals.
Along with helping you find balance and still enjoy your favorites, including wine and chocolate, while staying on track with our meal plan.
We will help you implement the Plan, Stay Accountable, and Support You through the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge.
Many of our previous group members have succeeded with our plan when they have failed before.
The 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.
It just so happens that getting healthier, and even losing weight, is a positive side to Eating Clean.
Plus you'll also get Our Most Valuable set of bonuses we've EVER offered on the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
Including our BOGO Special - join us for the next 30 days, and you'll get a 100% FREE invite to our next group too!
That's 60 days of the Accountability and support our Customers Rave about for the price of 30 days.
Commit today, and you will have our team's support until the End of September!
You will join motivated, positive people who are all Eating Clean for the next 60 days and be held accountable by my team and me!
Real Success stories, details, and registration for the August 3rd 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge and a $20 discount are available at:
https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge
One of our newest members asked this question in our CFC Facebook Group:
"I have a question about this 30-Day Challenge. How many have done it and had positive results?"
I was blown away by the number of responses we received; here are just a few of them:
"You are worth every penny! You will learn how to fuel your body with healthy foods. They provide great support, and the products are yours for life." Debbie
"It's very eye-opening. I sleep better. My asthma has died down. I lost weight. The challenge is pretty simple if you like most meats and veggies. There are plenty of options even for the strict first week. It teaches you portion control and how to read ingredient lists. But the best part is the support from the private group. You go through it with so many people from beginners to returning members, as well as the admins answering any questions you have to be successful." - Laura
"I loved it and lost 15 lbs in the 30 days and continued and lost another 30. Going strong with CFC." - Connie
"Best money I ever spent" - Jeanne
"I can understand your hesitation. I can attest it is the best decision I ever made." - Lana
And so many more comments beyond these few.
You still have time to feel a difference before Summer is over!
$20 Off BOGO Bonus: Get a Free 2nd Month of our Community and a special $20 discount:
https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge
Many of our CRUSHer members have noticed reduced sugar cravings, weight loss, & shrinking waistlines by following this plan in the FIRST WEEK!
Most importantly, they feel better and have a lot more energy for their family
I want to make joining 100% irresistible, so I'm giving you a $20 discount on the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge!
We want to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve in our Challenge groups, so we can only extend this Sale to a Limited Quantity of people.
With Millions of people connected to CleanFoodCrush, this deal will Sell Out Very Quickly!
I want to make sure you get your spot!
This tells me that everyone who has overindulged this summer at BBQs and parties is ready to get back on track.
Yes, surprisingly, summer is one of the most common times of year we all gain a few extra pounds.
But this doesn't have to be what happens to you.
You can still enjoy summer while making healthier choices that leave your body feeling great!
I want to give you extra encouragement to join us, so we have reduced the August registration fee by $20.
Additionally, we will offer you the opportunity to join our September community free of charge!
That's 2 months of our clean eating plan and community for less than the cost of dinner and a movie!
Want to learn balance?
Our plan leaves room for your favorites, including wine, chocolate, and even
https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge
"4 weeks of eating clean... End result: I've lost 13lbs. :)" - Naomi
Why wait another month?!
As a member of our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, you receive:
- Our 4-Week Clean Eating Plan and Recipes (including our proven 1-week Sugar Detox,)
- Bonus eCookbooks and eGuides,
- Answers to your questions,
- Accountability,
- Motivation,
- Encouragement, and
- You will meet new people to add to your personal support team.
We will celebrate all of your successes in this group!
You can be our next Clean Eating transformation!
Everything Starts Monday, August 3rd, ...and this group Will Sell Out.
Ready to get in on the action now?
Click on the link and let's hold each other accountable for the next 2 months!
$20 Off BOGO Bonus: Get a Free 2nd Month of our Community and a special $20 discount:
https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge
You have the rest of the month to review the plan, and then you'll have extra time to connect with your support system before August's Clean Eating Challenge begins.
Ready to give yourself the advantage of a backup plan? (Our help in September for no additional cost!)
Join us before this deal disappears again.
Make it a great day!
<3 Rachel
P.S. I wish I'd had this kind of built-in second chance when I struggled to make healthy eating stick.
Don't let another month go by wondering "what if."
You deserve to succeed, and now you have two full chances to make it happen.
"For all of you considering joining The Challenge this month, I wanted to pass on our success. My husband joined me for the Challenge, and he lost 20 lbs. I am down 10 lbs. We are committed to continuing our Clean Eating Journey and have signed on for another 30 days. This challenge works if you follow the program, and you WILL feel and look fantastic!! Good luck and trust Rachel Maser!" - Brooke
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US
No comments:
Post a Comment