It’s blueberry season, so this week I wanted to focus on one of my favorite blueberry recipes: Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats.
This is one of those breakfasts I come back to again and again because it’s easy, affordable, high in fiber, and perfect for busy mornings.
You can make a few jars in about 5 minutes, let them sit overnight, and breakfast is ready to grab from the fridge. π
I love using fresh blueberries when they’re in season, but frozen blueberries work beautifully too. As they thaw in the oats, they release all that blueberry juice and flavor right into the jar.
If you’re freezing blueberries or making smoothie kits, these are the tools I’d keep on hand.
Freezer bag holders.These are so helpful when you’re filling bags with blueberries, smoothie ingredients, chopped vegetables, or freezer meals. They hold the bag open so you’re not trying to balance everything with one hand. Grab the bags I use here on Amazon.
Reusable bags. Reusable silicone bags are great for smoothie kits, frozen berries, chopped fruit, and other freezer prep. They’re sturdy, easy to wash, and perfect if you want a reusable option instead of disposable freezer bags. I love these bags. Cheap and work great.
Blueberry season goes fast, so this is the time to enjoy them fresh and freeze a few bags for later.
xo Tammy Overhoff
Owner, Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)
π₯ Est. 2011 | Over 8,000 happy customers!
π₯£ I've been helping busy families simplify dinner with weekly meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years.
π In love with my big blended family!
π« Equally loves smoothies, mason jar salads, and chocolate.
☕️ Needs a lot of coffee and a little RHONJ daily to stay sane.
This email contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)!
No comments:
Post a Comment