Please promise me you'll try it...it's a perfect no-cook dinner for hot, summer evenings, and the flavorful creamy crunchiness of the salad will knock your socks off.
It is tasty eaten straight out of the bowl (trust me, I KNOW), served in wraps, stuffed in pita bread, piled in lettuce cups, or eaten with crackers.
Rather than slide this recipe into an official dinnertime slot, I've been making a batch and eating it for lunches. Just me, myself, and I standing at the counter during my self-proclaimed lunchtime with my container of dill pickle chicken salad. Dream life.
Oh my goodness, you guys, thank you so much for the kind comments (and just the sheer number of comments) you left on my last Friday Thoughts post.
I had debated about publishing that post at all, but I really wanted to share a bit of real life and also talk a bit about my future with blogging in this AI-dominated world. So thank you for reading and commenting and supporting.
So many people commented and emailed asking the best way to support my site and search for recipes on my site given what I shared about AI.
I'd never be audacious enough to suggest you need to use *only* my recipes or search *just* my recipes. However you find your way to my site is an honor.
If you do find you want to see the recipes on my site first, when you're on google, you can type in "mels kitchen" before any recipe search (i.e. "mels kitchen chocolate cake"). And that helps google pop up any recipe I have at the top of search results.
➡️ Bonus tip:Someone in the comments also mentioned you can type "-ai" (as in minus AI) after your search term and google won't display any AI-generated results.
Anyway, we don't need to belabor the AI stuff any longer.
I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you for your kind words. I haven't had time to respond to all the comments, but I'm reading through them, and my heart is full.
It is so important to me to inhabit this space in an intentional way that provides something of value (that's free!) to all of you. I love sharing food and life with you. Thanks for all you share with me, too. π
No comments:
Post a Comment