I love a slow Sunday that involves pulling out a recipe I bookmarked ages ago and that I'm finally getting around to.
These are the ones from my archives that deserve a second look... or a first one, if you missed them the first time around.
Your Forgotten Favorites
Old favorites, underrated gems, and a few recipes that honestly should be in everyone's regular rotation by now.
These are the kinds of meals that still make dinner easier, tastier, and a little more exciting no matter how many times you've made them.
This peanut butter espresso smoothie combines your two favorite things: peanut butter and coffee! It’s a delicious and nutritious breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up.
This easy lentil bolognese is a quick weeknight meal that just so happens to be vegan and gluten free. It's filled with flavor and a great way to switch up pasta, plus it comes together in under 30 minutes!
My favorite Shakshuka is made with fire roasted diced tomatoes, harissa, eggs, and feta cheese and is a delicious (and healthy) make ahead breakfast. Gluten free, vegetarian and so tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment