Life is moving at a hundred miles an hour right now, my god. I think of those videos online where a pigeon is clutching the wing of a rising plane, or a snail finds itself suckered on a moving car’s wing mirror, and I think: I am that pigeon. I am the snail. Can your own life give you whiplash? I am here to say: yes, it absolutely can. Lol. »faints« Today’s newsletter comes to you in diary form. As a writer, I am extremely nosy by nature. I love looking into other people’s lives, so I thought you might too. Subscribe to Flavour Nuggets by Helen Graves to unlock the rest.Become a paying subscriber of Flavour Nuggets by Helen Graves to get access to this post and other subscriber-only content. A subscription gets you:
|
Friday, July 24, 2026
Supersize Me! An *essential* summer potato recipe, gnarly giant carp and a full Christmas dinner in July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment