Monday, July 1, 2024

Your Favorites: June 2024

Your Favorites: June 2024
July 1, 2024

Click here to read this on the website and share a comment.


At the end of each month, I love to take a peek at which items were most popular during that month.

I love to share things I'm loving every month (toys and games my kids enjoy, and items we use frequently around the house), as well as seasonal gift guides throughout the year when the holidays approach.

(Check out what we used and loved in June here.)

June Favorites

Here are the bestsellers from June, the things I shared that you all loved the most:

Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce – A key ingredient in my very favorite copycat Chipotle chicken recipe, and it's been super popular the past couple of months!

Ancho Chile Powder – Another ingredient that packs tons of flavor into the reader-favorite copycat Chipotle chicken recipe.

Key Lime Juice – This bottled key lime juice is perfect for homemade key lime pie when you can't get your hands on fresh key limes.

Indoor Plug-In Fly Trap - We started using this last summer and it's AMAZING at catching flies and fruit flies. The kids love coming downstairs in the morning to see if there are any new ones πŸ˜‚

Large Square Glass Jar - My favorite jar for storing a batch of my refrigerator bread and butter pickles.

Angel Food Cake Pan - For making my favorite angel food cake recipe!

Uproot Pro Pet Hair Remover - My husband bought this to deal with dog hair on the stairs and in the back of our cars... it works great, and the kids love using it on the stairs.

Scout Extra Large Tote Bag - This was a pre-vacation purchase that I LOVE. You can fit SO MUCH in this bag (five full-size beach towels, a pouch of googles, all of the kids swimsuits, a pouch of sunscreens, bags of snacks, two sets of floaties) and even when it's packed, it's not too heavy for me to carry. It also folds flat for storage; I love it.

Lyle's Golden Syrup - For making my favorite homemade hot fudge.

Magical Scratch Art Book – Isabelle got this for her birthday and she LOVES it. She will spend so much time sitting and creating pictures.

Was there anything I shared this month that you've used and loved? 🩷




No comments:

Post a Comment