Wednesday, July 31, 2024

What I'm Loving Right Now: July 2024

What I'm Loving Right Now: July 2024
July 31, 2024

Click here to read this on the website and share a comment.


It's time for monthly favorites!

Here is everything we've used and loved lately…

Food

Barney Butter Almond Butter - This is our family's absolute favorite almond butter; the texture is absolutely perfect and can easily be used in recipes calling for peanut butter. We regularly stock the smooth version, as well as the crunchy.

Built Bars– I am still loving the chocolate chip cookie dough chunk puff Built bars for an easy snack or quick breakfast. I always keep one stashed in my purse for hunger emergencies! I have tried some other bars and am still loving how much protein these offer with such a low amount of sugar. My favorite!

Clothes/Beauty

Crossbody Bag – I've mentioned this tons of times, but I had to share it again because I continue to receive multiple compliments on the bag (especially the strap) whenever I am out and no one can believe what an unbelievable deal it is! Someone stopped me last week and asked me "who makes your bag?! I love it!" To which I replied, "Amazon!" ๐Ÿ˜„

Reef Cushion Vista Slide Sandals - I bought these in black and love them so much! They are so wonderfully cushioned, are crazy comfortable to walk in... just an all-around perfect sandal. I usually wear a 6.5, but sized down to a 6 and they fit perfectly.

House

Mesh Pouches - I bought these before vacation and I LOVE them for organizing larger bags and backpacks. They're great for separating meds, snacks, sunscreen, pencils/crayons/markers, and the small ones are wonderful for jewelry, etc. I used them for our trip and continue to use them now that we're home.

Puzzle Board - My husband bought me this puzzle board for Christmas a few years ago, and I absolutely love it, I use it year-round! I love doing puzzles on our dining room table, but we often use the table when our parents come over, so it's easy to move the puzzle around when we need the table.

Uproot Pet Hair Cleaner- This little tool is great for getting pet hair out of the back of a car, and especially on stairs in the house. Dominic and Isabelle usually fight over using it!

Full Body Massage Mat with Neck Massager - My mom got me this for Christmas and I loooooove using it when I have a bad headache or I just slept kind of funny and my whole body feels tight. It's heated, too!

Method Gel Hand Soap (Sweet Water) - I've had this on subscribe and save forever and realized I've never shared it! I love that it's a subtle clean smell that's not at all overpowering, floral, citrus-y, etc.

Kids

Magical Scratch Art Book - Isabelle got this for her birthday and recently finished all of the pictures and asked for a new one. It keeps her so busy!

Dive Gems - I bought these on a whim during a Prime Day sale because my kids had been taking an extra pair of goggles and letting them sink to the bottom of the pool and then dive for them. These sink much easier :)

White Noise Sound Machine - What we had been using in Isabelle's room for white noise conked out a few weeks ago, so I grabbed this after a quick online search. It's perfect! There are tons of different types of white noise and sounds, you can set it on a timer or let it run until you turn it off, and it's super small, so it would be great to bring on a trip, too.

What were your favorite finds this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment