Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Before I hop on the plane... LEMONS!

I just did a deep dive into lemonade that's a real doozy…but first I have a quick reminder. 

I'm about to jump on a plane, getting ready to bear the HEAT in Arizona and California this weekend!

If you're near the area, I hope you join me for a refreshing lemon spritz at Sprouts Farmers Market in either Scottsdale, Costa Mesa, or San Diego. You can find the dates and times at the bottom of this email! 

Don't forget to bring any of your Food Babe books, so I can sign them for you or a loved one. You'll also get to try our new Truvani Lemon Cookie Protein, which is launching exclusively at Sprouts! 

Speaking of lemons…

I went to the grocery store and evaluated every lemonade brand I could find…and let me tell you, the ingredients FLOORED me. 

If you love lemonade as much as I do, it can be super frustrating when you can't find a single brand without processed ingredients.

Lemonade should be made with just lemons, water, and sugar (or honey)... 

But almost every brand out there is HORRIFIC. 

CLICK HERE: See what's in your favorite lemonade. 

Share the truth about lemonade with your friends who might be buying crazy processed brands like Minute-Maid or Country Time. 

You can share this new investigation with them and share this reel on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok

Thank you for spreading the word! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend at our Truvani Lemon Spritz Pop Ups! Here are the details:

Scottsdale, AZ

Date: Friday, August 2

Time: 4-6pm

Address: Sprouts @ 23269 North Scottsdale Road

Costa Mesa, CA

Date: Sunday, August 4

Time: 1-3pm

Address: Sprouts @ 3030 Harbor Blvd, Suite D

San Diego, CA

Date: Tuesday, August 6

Time: 12-2pm

Address: Sprouts @ 1260 Garnet Ave

Franklin, TN

Date: Wednesday, August 14th

Time: 1-2pm

Address: Sprouts @ 1010 Murfreesboro Rd #194

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment