Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The Best Corn On The Cob


How To Boil Corn

I think my love of seasonal cooking comes from all the corn on the cob I ate as a kid. In the summer, my mom served boiled corn on the cob with dinner almost every night. She'd pick it up from a farm stand nearby, so it was always super-sweet and fresh. I couldn't get enough of it – the juicy, golden kernels coated in butter and sprinkled with salt. To this day, the thought of that summer sweet corn makes my mouth start watering. This recipe SO easy, and it yields the sweetest, juiciest corn on the cob you can make. The recipe is really straightforward, so I don't have any big tips or tricks, but I will say one thing: the fresher your corn is, the better your corn on the cob will be. Enjoy!

GET THE RECIPE!

 

More from Love & Lemons...


No comments:

Post a Comment