Thursday, July 4, 2024

New this week on Big Man's World!

The Big Man's World

Hey reader,


Check out my newest recipes!
Here's the latest from my blog...

~ Arman

Cashew Milk Ice Cream

cashew milk ice cream recipe.My homemade cashew milk ice cream skips the dairy but keeps all the creaminess and richness! Made with 4 ingredients and no-churn option included. Craving more dairy-free ice cream? Try my oat milk ice cream, coconut ice cream, almond milk ice cream, and strawberry ice cream next. With so many people having a dairy intolerance,…

Tacos Dorados

tacos dorados recipe.These tacos dorados are crunchy pan-fried tacos stuffed with melty cheese and savory seasoned beef. They're CRISPY and deceptively easy to make! Craving more Mexican-inspired recipes? Try my air fryer quesadillas, chicken al pastor, carne picada, and birria next. When I need a taco recipe that goes above and beyond your typical street taco, I…

Ramen Cabbage Salad

Ramen noodle cabbage saladMy ramen cabbage salad isn't your average salad recipe. Made with crunchy ramen noodles, fresh cabbage, and a sweet yet savory dressing, it's the perfect low-effort side! Looking for more salad recipes? Try my Big Mac salad, wedge salad, Greek couscous salad, and 7-layer salad next. I'm not going to lie; I'm not usually one…

Keto Buns

keto bunsMy homemade keto buns are buttery and soft and need only 5 ingredients. They're the perfect hamburger buns! 2 grams of net carbs.  Need more keto bread recipes? Try my keto biscuits, keto bread, keto rolls, and keto cheese bread next. I've tried and tested just about every keto hamburger bun on the market, and…

Hunan Shrimp

Hunan shrimp recipeMy authentic Hunan shrimp recipe combines shrimp and tender veggies, all swimming in an addictive sweet and spicy sauce. Ready in 10 minutes and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Hungry for more stir fry recipes? Try my Hunan beef, Hunan chicken, empress chicken, and bok choy stir fry next. Chinese food was a staple in…

Oat Bread

oat bread recipe.This easy oat bread recipe uses simple ingredients and comes out light, fluffy, and toast-worthy. Best of all, it's yeast-free AND gluten-free! Ready for more healthy bread recipes? Try my cottage cheese bread, protein bread, and low calorie bread next.  A hearty, fiber-packed loaf of bread made from oats? Say no more.  My oatmeal bread…

Protein Popcorn

protein popcorn recipeGive snacktime a protein boost with my protein popcorn recipe. Ready in minutes, it's easy to customize and packs over 30 grams of protein! Need more healthy snack recipes? Try my candied almonds, protein trail mix, fruit leather, and healthy granola bars next. I was initially hesitant to jump on the 'protein powder in everything'…

Air Fryer Cookies

air fryer cookies recipe.This air fryer cookie recipe yields thick, soft, and chewy cookies. Freshly baked in 7 minutes, I love that there are NO eggs needed!  Craving more desserts made in the air fryer? Try my air fryer cinnamon rolls, air fryer brownies, and air fryer donuts next.  If you use your air fryer as much as…

Air Fryer Recipes Chicken Recipes 20 Minute Dinners Seafood




Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment