Monday, July 1, 2024

Must-Make Fourth of July Recipes! πŸŽ‡

Image

Hi friends-

The Fourth of July is on Thursday! To help you celebrate, I rounded up some of our favorite festive and delicious recipes that are perfect for the holiday. I hope you find a few you LOVE!

SPECIAL SALE ALERT!!

Get 35% off my favorite Geometry Towels now until July 3rd! Use my code TWOPEAS15 to get the discount! I love their kitchen towels, dish cloths, beach towels, and bath towels. They are super absorbing, dry quickly, and are made with recycled materials. I also love all of the fun colors and prints! Check them out and STOCK UP!

FOURTH OF JULY RECIPES

If you want more Fourth of July recipes, find more HERE!

I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday!❤️πŸ’™

SUMMER ESSENTIALS I'M LOVING

Have a great day!

Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment