Saturday, July 6, 2024

๐Ÿฅ— The Best Detox Meal Prep Recipes! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hey there reader!

Today I want to pop in and share my favorite detox meal prep recipes.

The word "detox" gets thrown around a lot, especially in the weight loss world. Detox foods help to cleanse your body of toxins from overly processed foods.

For example, refined flour, sugar, and dairy can negatively affect gut health. So, if you want to give your digestive tract a well-deserved break, add some detox recipes to your meal plan.

I love detox recipes! Now that I'm in my late forties and quite hormonal, I find detox recipes very helpful.

I'm less bloated, my skin glows, and I have a ton more energy when I consistently include detox recipes in my week. Seriously, I am one happy woman!

If I have a detox smoothie every morning and mason jar salad for lunch, I feel like I can take on the world. Now add some nourishing detoxifying soup for dinner, and who knows what I can do.

Here are my favorite detox recipes.

Let's start with detox smoothies. Hands down, this is my favorite detox smoothie. It's made with berries, lemon, banana, spinach, cucumber, parsley, and chia seeds. It's amazing!

My blueberry detox smoothie is a close second. It includes blueberries, bananas, spinach, chia seeds, and cinnamon.

This detox mason jar salad is packed with vegetables and plant-based protein. It includes fiber-rich blueberries and delicious homemade low-sugar salad dressing.

I also love this power quinoa salad filled with fiber-rich beans and quinoa, kale, and more vegetables. This is great for lunch or dinner.

And for dinner, I bring you one of my favorite soups of all time - Italian Chicken Soup. This soup is FILLED with so much goodness; lots of veggies and lean protein will fill you up AND clean you out...just saying.

Those are my favorite detox recipes.

If you try any of these, I'd love to hear from you. Did you feel a lot better after cleansing? Do you have any favorite detox recipes?

Tammy Overhoff

Organize Yourself Skinny

Ps. Hey, have you checked out my shop, Reset & Flourish? If not, let me tell you all about it!

At Reset & Flourish, you can find many helpful resources to help you fit a healthier lifestyle into your busy schedule. From freezer prep guides to 10-day challenges and eBooks, there's something for everyone.

Need help deciding? Here are three reader-favorite bundles!

➡️ 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit

➡️ Freezer to Flourish Bundle

➡️ 30-Day Reset & Flourish Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment