Wednesday, June 26, 2024

πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ This is what I did (and still do) to lose 5 or 40lbs!

πŸ™Œ Get all my strategies, recipes, checklists, challenges, meal plans, meal prep day plans, exercise plans, and more. Everything you need to start!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hey there reader!

I've been sharing my weight loss journey for over a decade. It's crazy when I actually think about it.

Back in October 2010, I finally had that "moment" where everything changed for me.

Looking back, it was kind of weird because, at that moment, I didn't make this grand plan or announce (in my head) this big start date of "changing my life" - even though that's what I've done every other time in my life.

In 2010, I knew I had to do things differently. My girls were little (5 and 3), and I worked over 40 hours a week outside the home. I had very little time, so I knew if I wanted to lose even 5 lbs, I needed to make it work within the margins of my day.

So, I slowly started to organize my food, exercise, and life. I say slowly because I didn't have a plan. I was figuring it out myself to fit it into my schedule and lifestyle.

Here's what I did:

🌟 First: I implemented a system to hold myself accountable. It sounds fancy, but it's not. I kept it super simple with My Fitness Pal. I know some people hate tracking, but it changed the game for me—and it still does.

πŸ₯— Second: I started meal-prepping. I knew that if I wanted to eat healthy while working full-time, I needed to have my food ready ahead of time.

❄️ Third: I took time every few weeks to stock my freezer with healthy meals. This was HUGE. It turned out to be the best way to stay consistent week after week with keeping healthy eating a priority.

πŸ“… Last: I put in place other habits and routines that made it easier to stay focused on exercise and staying on track with food. Simple things like looking over and organizing my calendar every Sunday, cleaning the kitchen before bed, or even making my bed every morning so I can start the day with a quick win. I also discovered smoothies, mason jar salads, and other recipes that completely revolutionized my eating without me really even thinking about it.

⭐️ I did this to lose 40 pounds, and it's what I return to whenever I need to get back on track. It's what I teach, whether you need to lose 5 lbs, 40 lbs, or more! It's simple and effective.

Over the years, I've created eBooks and guides that walk you through everything I did (and still do) to lose weight and make a healthy lifestyle a priority.

🀩 Over 5,000 people have changed their lives with these eBooks and guides.

Usually, these are offered in smaller individual bundles, but now I've included everything in the Reset & Flourish Ultimate Bundle!

You get all my strategies, recipes, checklists, challenges, meal plans, meal prep day plans, exercise plans, and more. Everything you need to start, keep going, and succeed on your weight loss journey is here.

This bundle retails for $89, but until Sunday, July 1st, at 11:59 PM, it's on sale for a special fast-action price of $44! That's over 50% off.

Regular Price: $89

Sale Price: $57

Fast-action Sale Price: $44


Here's what's inside the Reset & Flourish Ultimate Bundle:

The 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit

I recommend starting here. This is the perfect baby step if you're feeling overwhelmed and need an easy way to get the motivation you need to get started. This is one of the most popular products at Reset & Flourish, and for good reason. It works! So many people have changed their lives by simply focusing on 10 days at a time.

➡️ You get four 10-day, easy, step-by-step challenges (with a shopping list and meal prep tips).

➡️ In this kit, you'll get a Challenge Starter Guide, a 10-Day Smoothie Challenge, a 10-Day Mason Jar Salad Challenge, an Overnight Oats Challenge, and a 10-Healthy Dinner Challenge.

The 30-Day Reset & Flourish Bundle

Once you're motivated to make bigger changes and ready for an easy-to-follow weight loss strategy that fits into your busy life, the 30-Day Reset & Flourish eBook Bundle is the perfect next step!

➡️ You'll get my popular Organize Yourself Skinny eBook, which teaches five fundamental weight-loss strategies that anyone can implement, no matter how busy you are. You'll learn the structure and how to make it work for your lifestyle.

➡️ You'll also get a 30-day workbook, including four weeks of make-ahead meal plans, exercise, and habit challenges!

✅ The Freezer to Flourish Bundle

The #1 strategy that has kept healthy meals a priority, no matter how busy I get, has always been—and continues to be—freezer prep! That's why I created this Freezer to Flourish Bundle, so you can also learn the power of freezer prep.

➡️ You'll get five guides (starter, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner) loaded with recipes, tips, and tricks to help you get the most out of your freezer meal prep.

➡️ I've even included detailed grocery lists and a plan for your freezer prep day to make things super easy and stress-free.

These are the three pillars of my weight loss strategy and success, which honestly took me a lot of trial and error to figure out.

But you get everything inside the Ultimate Reset & Flourish Ultimate Bundle!

Remember, the Reset & Flourish Ultimate Bundle is 50% off until Sunday, July 1st at 11:59 PM Pacific. After that, the price goes up to $89!

Here are some ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews I pulled from the products in the Ultimate Bundle. You can see more here.

Are you ready to grab the Reset & Flourish Ultimate Bundle at an AMAZING Deal?

PURCHASE IT HERE FOR 50% OFF!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tammy πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment