Thursday, February 29, 2024

🧀 NEW! Oven-Baked Asparagus Risotto

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Hi ! Here's the newest post from Easy Cheesy Vegetarian. If you have a comment or question, I'd love you to leave a comment over on the blog post, or just hit 'reply' on this email. Thanks! Becca x

Oven-Baked Asparagus Risotto

Oven-baked risotto is so much easier than making it on the stovetop! This tasty asparagus risotto has juicy roasted tomatoes and fresh pesto. The post Oven-Baked Asparagus Risotto appeared first on Easy Cheesy Vegetarian.

Click here to read the full post and see the recipe!

About Becca

I became vegetarian nearly 25 years ago, at the age of 9, and unlike most of my other childhood pursuits, I actually stuck with it! After finally admitting that vegetables are not the enemy, I fell in love with food and cooking - especially super simple recipes that still manage to pack a lot of flavour!

Read more about me here.

Easy Cheesy Vegetarian

www.easycheesyvegetarian.com

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on my website. If you no longer want to receive these emails, please just unsubscribe using the link below.

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment