Wednesday, February 28, 2024

🍗My 3 Step Dinner Hack


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

5pm comes too fast some days!

Today, I'm sharing something that I've discovered to make my life so much easier to get dinner on the table fast.

My NEW "Easy Dinner" 3 Step Hack

Okay, here are the steps I've been following to get dinner done fast. And delicious.

Step 1) Choose Your Recipe

This week, I'm focused on chicken.

Three recipes that I'm making most often: Buffalo Chicken Sliders, Chicken Kisses, and Chicken Avocado Enchiladas.

Step 2) Have Your Protein Delivered (yes, hear me out)

I recently discovered Just Meats; it's a farm-to-table meat delivery service. That's all they do; premium quality proteins. (Read more below about how affordable they are.)

So, when I order a week's worth of meat, I never have to leave the house, and that leads me to step #3 of my hack...

Step 3) Make a Week's Worth of Meals at One Time

...When the meat arrives, in the same 30 minutes that it takes for me to make one chicken dinner, I can now make up each of those recipes above, stick them in the freezer, and I'm set for the week!


Isn't Delivery Expensive? I Was Surprised at This...

I was surprised to learn that the cost for Just Meats delivery is as low as $2.33 per serving!

I love convenient. Big, big fan.

It's as easy than picking up a Rotisserie chicken from the store, and more affordable too.

There are a variety of options of protein...beef, chicken, pork, etc.

If you want to try my hack and try Just Meats, use my code SHUGARYSWEETS to get $25 off your first order

Visit their website, JUST MEATS and pick your delicious pairings, don't forget to enter SHUGARYSWEETS at checkout to save.

Now that dinner is done so quickly...what shall we have for dessert?

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment