Wednesday, February 28, 2024

CRUNCHY Muesli Bars - and postponed reader dinner


Hello everyone - A year ago when I published chewy muesli bars, one of the most common questions was how can I make these crunchy?? Straight forward enough to make basic crunchy muesli bars if you don't mind them softening after a day.... but I DO mind! Fast forward one year, and I've finally cracked it. These stay crunchy for at least 3 weeks - that's the oldest batch in my fridge, and they still have more life in them.

Hope you enjoy!

BORONIA KITCHEN DINNER POSTPONED

On another note, the reader dinner that was due to take place in March at my favourite neighbourhood restaurant Boronia Kitchen has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. I will let you know when it is rescheduled. Can't wait to show off my favourite local! ~ Nagi & Dozer 🐶


CRUNCHY muesli bars!

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

He literally plants himself smack bang in the middle of the kitchen so he's equidistant from food on each bench!!! The thought of telling to move doesn't even cross my mind - I just step over him a thousand times every day. #weak!

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment