Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Chocolate Buttermilk Cake

This is a simple, old-fashioned cake that is always a winner. It's basically a Texas Sheet Cake except instead of baking it in the typical jelly roll pan (half sheet pan), I've made it in a 9X13-inch pan so that it is a little thicker. Chocolate Buttermilk Cake is both light and insanely rich at the same time.

It's very difficult not to go back for another bite. And another. And another. It will keep calling out your name until every last bit is gone.

Get the Chocolate Buttermilk Cake Recipe.

READER COMMENTS

"This chocolate cake is my new favorite! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and a great texture. My only problem with this cake is that I can't stop eating it!"

"Amazing Recipe we can't make to often because we will eat it all!"

"The entire family loves this cake. My sister insists I make this every Thanksgiving and Christmas."


More Amazing Chocolate Cake Recipes




No comments:

Post a Comment