Wednesday, February 28, 2024

5 Recipes Readers Make on REPEAT!

Hi —

While trying new recipes is fun, we all have those go-to, foolproof recipes that we rely on week after week. These delicious and healthy recipes are just a few of the ones readers come back to again and again!

AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST

One reader said: "This one has blown my mind. I can not get over how good this chicken is, even sliced up and cold!"

STUFFED PEPPER CASSEROLE

One reader said: "This was a win for my family! So simple since it's made all in one pan! And so delicious! All my kids loved it! Definitely will keep making this!"

EGG ROLL IN A BOWL

One reader said: "Love this dish, I have continued to make it multiple times and it never disappoints. My whole family loves it, even my young children. Simple, easy, healthy and fast to put together."

PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BARS

One reader said: "These are so good that I'm harassing all my friends with this link. Don't sleep on these bars guys. A+ to you miss Erin."

BAKED SALMON IN FOIL

One reader said: "This is my go-to recipe! It is so easy to fix and delicious! Perfect meal in no more than one hour."

For even more options, check out the all of my delicious healthy recipes.

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment