Sunday, April 30, 2023

Mama Lil's Peppers, Delicious Olive Oil, A Great Read & More: 15 Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Are you familiar with Mama Lil's Peppers? My sister-in-law introduced me to them a few weeks ago when I was visiting her and my brother in California, and I immediately ordered a case. They're delicious on their own but particularly good on top of olive oil-toasted bread spread with goat cheese.

I've included them in my Mother's Day gift guide post, which also features a few new cookbooks, a beautiful tote, a great memoir, particularly good olive oil, a self-watering seed pot, a popcorn maker and more.

As always, I hope the ideas serve as inspiration, and, as always, I love hearing your ideas, too, so please share in the comments.


In Case You Missed It:



In the past few months, I've been revisiting the "bowl bread" recipes from my cookbook, Bread Toast Crumbs, and re-writing them in loaf pan form. The latest adaptation is this simple no-knead rye bread, made from a mix of bread and rye flours, as well as a small amount of honey and caraway seeds. Here are two others:


4 Resources Always Available to You

Happy Cooking,


Alexandra Stafford



Love what you're reading? Click here to receive an alert every time I post a new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment