Sunday, April 30, 2023

Chicken Hummus Bowls

Hey reader

I’ve recently become obsessed with hummus.

Not sure why exactly, I just crave it Often!

I was enjoying my dollop of garlicky hummus one day for my snack with crisp veggies when I decided to also turn it into a quick dinner idea.

Oh My Gosh!

This is so dang good!!

The perfect quick/light meal to serve all summer long!

I enjoy the seasonings/garlic/lemon combo So Much!

Hits many of my personal favorite flavor notes, so I really hope you enjoy this too.

Phenomenal meal to create and serve once our summer garden splendor of bright juicy tomatoes and crisp garden cucumbers are overflowing everywhere.

I included a video with the instructions, you can find them both here: 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/chicken-hummus-bowls/

Share this recipe with your friends via email and social media.

Make today amazing!

❤ Rachel

P.S. We decided to extend the 9th Anniversary Sale through this weekend. 

Would you like to receive a $20 discount on the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge?  

Or Already did the Challenge before and looking to rejoin? 

Reply to this email and let me know if you'd like to join us in May!

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment