Saturday, April 29, 2023

Healthy Snacks You'll WANT to Eat!

Hi —

Bust out your sandals, 'cause summertime is almost here! That means longer days, more time outside, and HUNGRY kids (and grown ups too!) looking for tasty snacks.

These snack recipes are both healthy and delicious. They'll help you beat the snack time blues!

ZUCCHINI CARROT MUFFINS. Easy, moist, and packed with healthy ingredients, these delicious zucchini muffins are a snack-time superstar! One reader said: "These muffins were so delicious!! I'll definitely make them again. They were moist and really tasty."

ENERGY BALLS. A master recipe, plus SEVEN different flavor twists, including classic chocolate chip, oatmeal cookie, Almond Joy, and more! One reader said: "I've made these twice already. They've become quite the hit in the house. I love that they're so easy to throw together."

APPLE CHIPS. Forget the pricey bags of sugary apple chips in the store. It's easy to make your own. They taste better and are better for you too! One reader said: "Made these and the whole family LOVED them!! Thanks for a yummy healthy snack."

MANGO SMOOTHIE. The perfect filling and healthy sweet treat! It's cool, creamy, and bursting with mango flavor. One reader said: "DELISH!!!"

PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BARS. This easy no-bake recipe has GLOWING 5-star reviews and is one of the most popular snacks on my website! One reader said: "My kids really loved these! I can't wait to make them again!"

HEALTHY BANANA BREAD. Made with Greek yogurt, oodles of banana, and whole wheat flour. This easy bread is delicious with your favorite mix-ins too! One reader said: "I have made this recipe so many times and my family loves it. Best part beyond the taste is that it only requires 1 bowl!"

EDAMAME HUMMUS. This vegan hummus is delicious, filling, and creamy. Perfect as a dip or spread onto a sandwich! One reader said: "I made this today, and I am in LOVE with it! So fresh and lemony and creamy!"

HONEY ROASTED CASHEWS. A little sweet, a little smoky, a whole lotta awesome! One reader said: "WOW! These were so good, Erin. I made them twice and can't wait to make them again! Nice work!"

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE healthy snack recipes RIGHT HERE.

Happy snacking!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment