Monday, February 27, 2023

Toad in the hole - celebrating UK book release day! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰


I'm feeling a little sappy thinking about my cookbook being unpacked in stores across the UK today! The first day my cookbook is available overseas. Is this really happening?? I need photo evidence! If anyone happens to spot my book in a shop, could you please email me a photo? Just hit REPLY to this email!

Marking this memorable day with a memorable dish with a memorable name - the infamous toad in a hole, a great British classic. Can you guess how this dish got its name?? - Nagi & Dozer xx ๐Ÿถ

PS Sappy - but also excited. You'll see me do my daggy happy-dance in today's me-recipe-video!


Toad in the hole

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

Practice run leading up to the Life of Dozer photo in today's post. Literally taken not 4 hours ago!

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment