Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Am I bothering you?

Am I bothering you?

Hi reader,

I wanted to check in real quick because I noticed you haven't been as engaged with my email tips lately as normal.

My primary goal is to make sure you're getting the information you need to eat real food on a budget, and if the emails aren't helping anymore, that's okay!

At the same time, I know that our system is not perfect and maybe you've just been super busy lately. I totally get that too!

Here's the thing: If you want to keep getting my emails, I need you to take action.

If you don't have time to read articles, you can just click this "Yes, I'm Still Interested" page.

If you want to keep getting my emails, I need you to click something because if you do nothing, we'll remove you from our list soon (or if you prefer, you can click the "unsubscribe" button below to stop getting my emails immediately).

I hope to see you on the blog soon!

♥ Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment