Tuesday, February 28, 2023

I have some news!

View this email in your browser

In my last email, I mentioned that I would write again when I had something interesting to share. And today is a great day because I have some wonderful news for you. 

But first I want to thank you. A record number of readers opened my last newsletter. (You know that most people don't actually open most of their emails, right? The statistics are pretty depressing for those of us who write.) But you are clearly in this with me, which makes me think that my news is really on point. 

So about that...For the first time in 10 years, we've changed the homepage of EatSomethingSexy.com. Check it out! And not just the homepage, we're making a big content shift toward what our readers want. And that's more and better information on how you can use diet to make powerful changes to your sexual health, overall health and general well-being. True, it's a move away from the site's original intent, which was to bring you the history of aphrodisiac foods and celebrate them in recipes. But what you're asking for, through your clicks from my emails and the traffic on the site, is information on how to eat for your sex life. So from now on, that is what you will get!

Sure, there will still be recipes, couples travel info and recommendations of fantastic products to help you toward your goal. (Speaking of products, have you read my latest product review? It's something totally unique!) But the focus will definitely be sex. And toward that goal, you should definitely check out my recently updated article on pineapple. I guarantee you there's something in this one to surprise you.  

While I have your attention, I want to remind you that even though Valentine's Day is over, we need to keep the romance alive. And to help you make it happen, I've created a special link for you to purchase my cookbook, Fork Me, Spoon Me for $10. And because my distributor is backed up right now, I'm going to ship them myself. This means I'm going to sign every copy you buy through this Paypal sales link.


Before I go I wanted to share an article I recently read about a group of Nicaraguan women who are keeping food on their families' tables by harvesting aphrodisiacs - and doing it sustainably. Enjoy their story

Until next time, you can always find me on Twitter @forkmespoonme. And be sure to follow me on Pinterest for great aphrodisiac food information and recipes. 

Twitter
Eat Something Sexy on Facebook
Eat Something Sexy
Pinterest
Email
Copyright © 2022 Life of Reiley, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because (I hope) you subscribed to Amy Reiley's newsletter. Your information is kept under lock and key.

Our mailing address is:

9101 W Sahara Ave
Suite 105-182 
Las Vegas 89117


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment