Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Three reasons to make a change starting tomorrow!

Hey reader

Thinking of joining the Clean Eating Challenge, but not sure if the time is right? 

Here are 3 reasons why this may be the best time of the entire year to start. 

1. Odds are you've overindulged at some point in the last month.

There's no shame in enjoying Superbowl Sunday, or Valentine's Day, or a Holiday meal... but you're probably feeling like it's time to get back on track!

2. Cooking at home is the most cost-effective way to eat.

Making your Own Meals can help you Reduce Inflammation and even Lose Weight... but only if you know what to make!

Plus when you're not spending your money on takeout, or prepackaged meals, you can actually save money. 

We all know food costs are up, so why not make every dollar count when it comes to nutrition? 

Let's commit to stop spending our hard-earned money on expensive takeout food that are not doing us any favors. 

3. There are only 19 days until Spring, and 112 days until Summer. 

Yes for many of us, it may still feel like Winter may never end, (Myself included!  Utah had record snow this year.) but the warmer weather is right around the corner. 

And when the heat hits, and we're all outside, I want to look and feel my best... how about you!?

Going Swimming, Beach Days, Family Hikes, and Adventures are so much better and more enjoyable when our bodies feel healthy too! 

That's why I want to provide you with a plan (with lots of choices!) of what to eat for the next 60 Days! 

Learn how to make New delicious meals without needing to buy weird hard to find ingredients. 

Our next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge starts tomorrow, March 1st and we are filling up quickly!

I want to see You in our group, so I have included a 2nd month of the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Support and Accountability group for everyone who joins us. 

Let's start Spring together and save!

You will join motivated, positive, people who are all Eating Clean for the next 60 days and be held accountable by my team and I!

Real Success stories, details, and registration for the March - 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge are available at: 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

New Bonus just added: 10 Mini Habits to Help Reduce Drinking at Home! 

We created this bonus because so many people in our groups were asking for our help with alcohol while on the Challenge plan. 

"To date, I have lost 31 pounds. This is my new lifestyle for the rest of my life. My health has improved and my doctor is so proud of me. I'm feeling wonderful❣ I still want to lose weight and now I'm losing 1-2 pounds per week. That's good for me because it will stay off permanently. ❣" - Joanne

"Yesterday was the completion of my 30 day challenge and my enthusiasm is through the roof for the next 30 days!  So much thanks to Rachel, the Admins and this group.  You all brought back my zest for life!  Your motivation and inspiration has truly helped me thrive towards my goals.  This challenge helped me to eat to live and not live to eat.  
I lost a total of 8 lbs, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips. I also lost a lot of self doubt while gaining a healthier me with more self confidence and joy in my life.  I didn't deprive myself of food, I satisfied my body with the right foods. Exercise has been a part of my life for awhile and I felt like I was in a rut in the kitchen.  I love to cook and bake and the recipes along with the meal plans were so helpful, easy to follow and delicious!  
I look forward to the next 30 days and beyond!" - Lisa

Space is Limited and filling up fast already.  It is going to be an amazing 60 days together! 

Don't wait till the last minute to join, commit to yourself Now!

"For all of you considering joining The Challenge this month, I wanted to pass on our success. My husband joined me for the Challenge, and he lost 20 lbs. I am down 10 lbs. We are committed to continuing our Clean Eating Journey and have signed on for another 30 days. This challenge works if you follow the program, and you WILL feel and look fantastic!! Good luck and trust Rachel Maser!" - Brooke

"This has been the easiest weight loss I have ever had. I tell everyone that I am not on a diet, I just changed what I’m eating. I think this is important because I don’t want my kids to think I’m “dieting”, I’m just eating healthy!" - Carrie

In the last 9 years, we have had over 60,000 people go through this program and received thousands of testimonials, so we know this plan works!

Think about how much easier it will be to STICK to your RESOLUTIONS while in a community of others with similar goals! 

Sign up today, and have the time to get familiar with the plan.

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

When you join the March Challenge, you will receive:

* 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Sample Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, and be your supporters and cheerleaders.

* A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge

* 12 Bonus E-books to help you make the program even more enjoyable!

* Special Bonus - Our April 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge Group - FREE *

Give yourself the gift of a stress-free 30 days by getting all the plans, recipes, and Guides today.

WARNING: This offer is VERY limited and expires when Registration is Full

If you want to get $500+ worth of bonuses Free and get the Accountability and Support you require, go here now:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Not only are you getting the entire CFC 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, and a Free second month, but you're also getting these 12 bonuses:

1. Savory Slimming Soups eCookbook!

  • 50 Delicious Clean Eating Soup Recipes.
  • These Soup recipes are written with anti-inflammation in mind, therefore many will actually help reduce bloat! 

2. If that's not enough you're also getting our 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes eBook for Free.

  • 12 Quick and Easy Smoothie Recipes.
  • How to Make the Perfect Smoothie. 
  • Links to Blenders we Love!

3. Additionally, you're also getting our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide!

  • Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
  • Makes it easier to make Healthy Decisions while Dining Out. 
  • What to do when you can't seem to find something suitable on the Menu!

4. You're getting an easy-to-use PDF with dozens of Clean Eating SNACK ideas!  Super convenient!

5. Complimentary copy of  Healthy & Delicious 5 Ingredient Recipes eCookbook:

  • 14 Recipes that only require 5 ingredients to make! 

6. You're getting our Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your eGuide!

7. CRUSH Your Cravings with our Guide dedicated to helping you when you're looking for quick comfort food. 

  • Includes NINE different strategies for staying on the plan when cravings hit.  

8. Need 15 Breakfast Ideas to start your day off right?  We're including our Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes eCookbook with your order too. 

9. 10 Mini Habits to Help Reduce Drinking at Home

  • Pick one or two miniature habits from this list each week and take on the Challenge. 

10. Party Food to Share with your Crew!   85 Pages of Delicious Party Foods That Everyone Will Enjoy. 

11. A Complete Guide to Dining Out! - Just because you've got plans, doesn't mean you need to quit the Challenge. 

12. And for your final bonus - Sugar Detox Success Manual - Everything you need to know about quitting added sugar!

That's 12 different bonuses included with the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge for NO ADDITIONAL Cost!

You can get it all here: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

“I am very focused, my head is clear and my body feels good. My arthritis has calmed down and my acid reflux has disappeared. My advice to you: you HAVE to try it. At least give it a good effort for a month. It’s only 30 days and once you see the results you will want to keep going.” - Amanda

"I knew all about healthy foods but understanding when and how to eat them has worked so much better!" - Beth


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment