Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Michelle Can’t Say Enough about the Challenge Support

Hey reader

Meet Michelle, Who Lost Over 7 Pounds and 12 Inches in 30 Days!

You can read her entire Clean Eating journey interview here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/michelle-cant-say-enough-about-challenge-support/

Be sure to join us for the next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge... and Reply back to this email if you need a Link to register. (We start tomorrow!)

"Hello! My name is Michelle and I am 53 years old.

My weight problem started when I was 20 years old when I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome.

I eventually found a wonderful doctor who got me back on track somewhat but I was diagnosed with kidney failure, liver damage, and add to that diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. 

Over the past few years, my kidney and liver disease has slowly progressed.

My doctor told me “You really need to lose about 20-30 pounds to protect your liver and kidneys.”

Ok, I said. I can do that! Yeah right!!

I tried low-carb, keto, WW, diet pills, and different online programs and I just couldn’t stick with anything!  Sure, I’d lose a few pounds but then gained them right back! 

I signed up for the January 19, 2023, Clean Eating Challenge and so far it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!

➡️ Two weeks into the Challenge, one of my blood pressure meds got cut in half! 
➡️ After four weeks, I was off another medicine completely!

Oh! Did I mention 7.6 pound Weight Loss and 12 inches Gone in Just 30 Days? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

The Challenge is Life Changing.

  • The Challenge Plan is easy to follow.
  • The recipes are out of this world delicious and simple!
  • And I can’t say enough about the support…
  • Rachel and all the coaches are so supportive! 

They are always there with ideas, and suggestions, answering questions and just cheering you on!

This has been one of the biggest advantages for me… their unwavering support!

Although all the recipes I have tried so far are really good, my favorites are the Herbed Mushroom Rice and the French Onion Chicken (both family approved)! 

If you are on the fence about Joining the Challenge…

First – It’s Only 30 Days.

I bet you will:

➡️ stick with the program because you will feel better
➡️ have more energy
➡️ and know that you are making the healthiest version of yourself. 

Best wishes,

- Michelle"

Read about Michelle's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/michelle-cant-say-enough-about-challenge-support/

I'm so proud of the progress Michelle has made in her time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment