Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Easy Tomato Bruschetta Recipe ๐Ÿ˜‹



Hello ooseims,

Welcome back! I'm so very glad you could join me today. It may still be chilly outside but sometimes I enjoy a more summery treat to help pep me up. I am here with a very tasty classic - Easy Tomato Bruschetta Recipe

The crunchy bread paired with garden fresh tomato and basil flavor screams "summer" to me. I often make bruschetta in the winter time when I'm craving sunnier days and garden produce. Thanks to well stocked grocery stores, I can make this easy tomato bruschetta anytime of year.

Bruschetta is a classic Italian appetizer made with toasted (or grilled) bread slices and olive oil. Today I'm going to share my favorite way to eat bruschetta: topped with plenty of fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic! Enjoy.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment