πππ« NEW: Favorite Caramel Apple Recipe! (so easy with chocolate AND caramel involved!)
Hi there --
Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Caramel Apple Nachos
πππ« I like these even more than classic caramel apples because these easy-to-eat sliced apples are generously drizzled with both caramel sauce AND melted chocolate!
Optionally sprinkle with peanuts, walnuts, toffee bits, or mini marshmallow bits! No baking, no dipping, no waiting, and the perfect way to jazz up sliced apples in under 10 minutes!
The Best of All Worlds: Stainless Steel with Titanium Safe NONSTICK Coating!
An absolutely stunning pan that offers the best of all worlds! The titanium interior is virtually indestructible and the nonstick coating is nontoxic, while the exterior is highly durable stainless steel. Can go from stovetop to oven & withstands high temps! Dishwasher safe.
This skillet is big, wonderfully heavy & it means business. If you cook bigger meals, bigger pieces of chicken breasts or salmon, batch cook for meal prep, this is a no-brainer. Also great for big egg scrambles, omelettes, seafood and more! Food just glides out!
Chunky knit with buttons, deep pockets, comes in this blue, khaki, and a deep rust color. Lightweight enough that you won't roast to death when layering it!
No oil, no sticking, great for chicken, fish, eggs, seafood, pancakes and more! Feel good that you're using a safe nontox skillet! Comes with lid & steamer basket and so many fun colors!
Favorite Protein Powder That Doesn't Have a Funky Taste!
I've tried a ton of protein powders over the years and this is my new favorite! No weird aftertaste, no gut upset, and it dissolves so well!
They have single serving packets which is handy for trips, or being out and about, & less scooping and measuring at home.
You can try the variety pack to get an idea which ones are your favorites or just go straight for whatever sounds good to you!
I have a Substack called Averie In Real Life!
✈️ππ― Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Business news shouldn’t read like a compliance memo. That’s where Morning Brew comes in.
Every weekday, our free newsletter breaks down the AI, tech, finance, and business stories actually shaping your job. No jargon, no 40-tab rabbit holes, no shouting from both sides. Just the news you need before your coffee's gone.
It's sharp, it's fast (under 5 minutes), and yes, it's actually funny. Join 4M+ professionals who start their day a little smarter without really trying.
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment