π πΏπ§‘ Sweet Potato Chickpea Coconut Curry That's Better Than a Thai Restaurant! (one skillet, 30 mins!)
Hi there --
Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Sweet Potato Chickpea Coconut Curry
π πΏπ§‘ An EASY one-skillet curry that’s ready in 30 minutes and is layered with so many fabulous flavors! HEALTHY comfort food that's accidentally vegetarian, gluten-free, high fiber, and tastes AMAZING! Great for meal prep because it tastes even better the next couple of days.
π½π ππ My 20 Best Recipes to Make in September including cozy soups, hearty salads, comforting main dishes, and apple and pumpkin desserts. These recipes are perfect for savoring the last bits of seasonal summer produce while easing into heartier fall ingredients π and seasonal flavors we've been waiting for!
The Best of All Worlds: Stainless Steel with Titanium Safe NONSTICK Coating!
An absolutely stunning pan that offers the best of all worlds! The titanium interior is virtually indestructible and the nonstick coating is nontoxic, while the exterior is highly durable stainless steel. Can go from stovetop to oven & withstands high temps! Dishwasher safe.
Protein, fiber, and creatine all in one = the hat trick of protein! Plant-based so if you struggle to tolerate whey protein or you prefer to use plant based protein when you can, this one is GREAT! Dissolves, smooth tastes great, and in case you haven't heard, creatine isn't just for muscles. It's for mental clarity and brain health, too!
The best skirt for traveling because it hides little stains, packs small and doesn't wrinkle easily, super comfy & pulls on, dress it up or down based on your activity! Also great for work to stay cool, comfy, yet look put together.
I've tried a ton of protein powders over the years and recently I jumped onto the Clean Simple Eats bandwagon. They sell them in large bags or in single serving packets which is handy for trips, or being out and about, & less scooping and measuring at home. It dissolves SO WELL without a struggle and it doesn't have that classic protein-ey taste. You can try the variety pack to get an idea which ones are your favorites or just go straight for whatever sounds good to you!
This skillet is big, wonderfully heavy & it means business. If you cook bigger meals, bigger pieces of chicken breasts or salmon, batch cook for meal prep, this is a no-brainer. Also great for big egg scrambles, omelettes, seafood and more! Food just glides out!
✈️ππ― Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Your inbox deserves better than clickbait. Each morning, 1440's Daily Digest delivers the day's top stories across world news, science, and business, fact checked and bias free, in one fast read. Join 4.5M+ insatiably curious readers who start their day with it. Free to subscribe.
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment