I recently received an email from someone saying they were in a major cooking rut, and they asked for some advice on how to get out of it. I think we've all been there! π ➡️ The best way out of a cooking rut is to find ONE recipe that feels a little bit fun to make and go for it! That's right, just take it one recipe at a time. Below are five recipes that are fun, delicious, and perfect for anyone who wants a really good recipe to make this week. Guaranteed deliciousness coming your way!
1. Applesauce Spice Cake
This is one of my favorite cakes ever. The cake is ultra-moist, perfectly spiced, and that brown butter frosting is to-die for! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Perfection! I am not sure what else to say. The cake is tender and moist. Full of flavor. Icing is amazing. Yum!!! -Melissa
2. Easy No-Knead Cheesy Peasant Bread
You won't believe how easy this bread is to make - no stand mixer, no kneading - it bakes in a pie plate, and it is incredible! Make it into grilled cheese sandwiches with the tomato soup below. π ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Have I made this three times this week to go with soups and chili? Yes, yes I have! It’s that easy and good. -Meaghan
3. The Best Tomato Soup
Serve this homemade (super easy!) tomato soup with toasty croutons or grilled cheese. Such an easy, totally delish meal! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I thought I had the best Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe, but this one is superior! Those San Marzone tomatoes definitely make a big difference, and I love it. And I agree it freezes well. -Betty
4. Harvest Apple Salad
This is the salad of my dreams. Loaded with crunchy, yummy ingredients - and that homemade vinaigrette is something you'll want to keep on hand for all salads ever. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a fantastic salad! So many good taste combinations and presents beautifully. I’ve served it twice to guests with rave reviews. -Jeanne
5. Pumpkin Apple Spice Muffins
Get the best of "fall baking season" with these muffins. Pumpkin + apples. So easy to make, and they stay moist for days. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My husband declared these “The BEST muffin I have ever eaten….what’s in them?” Just delish. Thank you Melanie for another winning recipe. -Oklahoma
|
|
|
All of my favorite π apple recipes π perfect for the fall season!
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment