With fall truly right around the corner, I wanted to update my capsule kitchen! I shared one of these back at the start of 2026. We are very seasonal eaters around here, so it only makes sense to change a few things out. I follow my 10-minute meal prep strategy from Easy Everyday pretty religiously during the week. It’s the only way I can maintain my sanity with our schedule AND have delicious meals come together easily. In the fall, I find it’s even more important to do this because a lot of the prep can majorly reduce that time later in the day. Some of them may take a little more than 10 minutes, but I am so glad at the moment of cooking to have these items done. Creating a capsule kitchen isn’t about prepping the entire meal or even having all the ingredients for one. Instead, it’s about having those little extras that can elevate multiple dishes throughout the week and make things taste new and exciting. The flavor accessories, if you will. Below are 10 ways that I’m prepping my kitchen for the new season. ... Continue reading this post for free in the Substack app
|
Friday, September 11, 2026
My Fall Capsule Kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment