I opened up my Flourish52 Meal Plan Bundle for a very short Labor Day Sale - but it ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
Right now, you can get a healthy, family-friendly meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday for a full year, plus instant access to all 52 weeks, for a one-time payment of $17.
No subscription. No recurring payments. And the plans are yours to use again and again.
But there’s something else I really want you to know about these meal plans…
They were not created by AI.
I personally developed, tested, and thoughtfully organized every recipe and meal plan in my own kitchen.
These are meals my own family has eaten. They’re recipes I’ve prepped ahead, frozen, reheated, packed for lunch, and relied on during my own busy weeks.
And they’ve now been used and loved by more than 2,500 families.
Why does that matter?
Because a randomly generated list of recipes isn’t necessarily going to make your week easier.
The recipes need to work together. The grocery list needs to make sense. The prep suggestions need to be realistic. And the meals need to be something your family will actually enjoy.
That’s what you’re getting with my Flourish52. meal plan bundle.
Every week has been intentionally planned to help you eat healthier and feel prepared—without spending your whole weekend figuring everything out.
Then, every Thursday, I’ll deliver a plan for the upcoming week straight to your inbox with the recipes, grocery list, prep guidance, swaps, side-dish ideas, and shopping tips.
Simply open the email, look at your schedule, and make the plan work for you.
Remember, the Labor Day Sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
xo Tammy Overhoff
Owner, Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)
🔥 Est. 2011 | Over 8,000 happy customers!
🥣 I've been helping busy families simplify dinner with weekly meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years.
💕 In love with my big blended family!
🍫 Equally loves smoothies, mason jar salads, and chocolate.
☕️ Needs a lot of coffee and a little RHONJ daily to stay sane.
This email contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)!
No comments:
Post a Comment