Labor Day weekend feels like a goodbye to Summer. And the best way to bid the season farewell is with a backyard BBQ complete with plenty of friends and family and your favorite cookout recipes. I already shared some of my go-to main courses and side dishes in Wednesday's email, but the day won’t feel complete without a sweet treat to round everything off.
If you’re looking for the perfect dessert for Labor Day, I’ve got you covered! The treats I’m sharing today are great to serve a crowd. I picked a mix of no-bake, frozen desserts, and baked desserts, depending on what you’re in the mood for. I recommend prepping in advance so that you can bring the dessert out at the end of your BBQ without extra work. Your guests will love it!
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This no-bake dessert is great for Summer get-togethers. Perfect for sharing at the end of your BBQ!
Many readers don't realize that Dinner, then Dessert has its own shop with a number of kitchen items, including our signature chef's knives, food pun t-shirts and tote bags!
Welcome to Dinner Then Dessert! I'm Sabrina Snyder, a trained chef with over 10 years of experience as a private chef, cooking for dignitaries, athletes, Congress members, families, and those with dietary restrictions. Read More About Me
No comments:
Post a Comment