🍎🍏 Apple Streusel Pie BREAD Gives Apple Pie Vibes Without the Work!
Hi there --
Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Apple Streusel Pie Bread
🍎🍏🍁 Soft, tender, and tastes just like apple pie! The contrast of the slightly crunchy crumble topping makes for the PERFECT bite that leaves you coming back for more. Prepare a loaf for breakfast, brunch, snacks, or dessert!
🍁🎄 Each recipe is packed with tips so your Thanksgiving & Christmas cooking is easy, stress-free, and absolutely delicious! Your family will ask for these dishes year after year!
🧀🥬 Festive Appetizers: Baked Brie, Spinach Artichoke Dip & More
🍁🥧 Desserts Galore: Pumpkin pie to a gorgeous spice cake with cream cheese frosting!
What I'm Loving!
Caraway Safe Nonstick Skillet + Lid
This skillet is big, wonderfully heavy & it means business. If you cook bigger meals, bigger pieces of chicken breasts, ground chicken (viral chicken egg roll in a bowl recipe on the right,) salmon, or batch cook for meal prep, this is a no-brainer. Great for big egg scrambles, omelettes, seafood, pancakes and more! I love this workhorse!
6 ways to Wonder cook: Air fry, bake, roast, toast, broil, and reheat, all in one sleek and stylish countertop appliance! At a GREAT price for such a versatile workhorse!
OurPlace Skillet has a safe nontox coating that's nonstick - no oil required. Lid & steamer basket included!
Great for layering especially during transitional late summer into fall weather. There are nice roomy pockets in the front & for a really retro yet so-chic look you can pair it with a suede mini skirt.
Whether you're making a baked chicken dinner or want to griddle up some bacon, eggs, and pancakes for the entire family on the stovetop, this safe nontox nonstick griddle pan does it ALL! 7 colors & 2 sizes to choose from.
There's a $1150 dollar price difference between the YSLs and the dupes and you can hardly tell!
DUPE Alert: Heels That Are Actually Comfy!
I walked all over Vegas going in and out of sprawling casinos and restaurants - I shared everything I wore here. And these heels and my feet were pain-free! They come in multiple colors & after my great experience with the black ones, I also ordered chocolate brown and nude!
I've tried a ton of protein powders over the years and recently I jumped onto the Clean Simple Eats bandwagon. They sell them in large bags or in single serving packets which is handy for trips, or being out and about, & less scooping and measuring at home. It dissolves SO WELL without a struggle and it doesn't have that classic protein-ey taste. You can try the variety pack to get an idea which ones are your favorites or just go straight for whatever sounds good to you!
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment