We're having the most gorgeous fall weather this week, and I'm fully leaning into it- open windows, cozy dinners, fall candles, football and baking!
A couple weeks ago I mentioned a pasta salad my teen has been meal prepping, and so many of you asked about it that I finally got it posted on Instagram! [You can find it here.]
I’ve also got a few favorites to share on The Good List today, including one item my husband specifically told me I needed to put on the list! Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
xo, Sara
On Our Table This Week
Here's a few things that we ate at our house this week if you need some ideas!
Enchilladas- Every time I make these, I forget how good they are.
Peach Crumble- A friend of mine picked fresh perfect peaches from an orchard and brought me some! We chopped them up cold, drizzled with cream, and topped them with our favorite crumble. So quick and easy.
True Story: Earlier this week my husband and I were putting fresh sheets on our bed and he said, "Dude you need to put these corner things on your Good List, these things are awesome." So just know he's thinking about you haha. These things ARE awesome. We have a super tall mattress with a large topper on it and sheets were constantly popping off the corners all the time. He bought these a couple years ago and they truly keep the sheets super securely on. I know not everyone has this issue, but if you do- you know!
Since we're talking sheets, I know I've linked these before, but thought they were worth another mention. They also come in extra deep and if you do have a tall mattress like I mentioned above, these are some of the deepest sheets I've ever had.
I know. I'm the most basic of the basic but I love a BBW Candle and Leaves is the signature scent in my house during the fall. These are under $12 right now if you want to stock up like I did! Our other favorites are White Pumpkin, Cider Lane,Pumpkin Apple, and Honey Crisp.
This sleeve length is hard to find and this shirt does it perfectly! I also love a scoop neck so the combo of the two is my perfect top. It's just a good, ribbed basic and I love it so much I bought it in a 3-pack.
I'm really picky about vanilla flavored protein and was surprised at how much I loved the new Vanilla Fairlife. It kind of reminds me of cereal milk! Lightly sweet and creamy, I've been loving it.
Some product links may be affiliate links, which simply means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through them. That said, nothing on The Good List is ever sponsored or part of a brand partnership - these are all things I buy myself and love enough to share with my friends (that’s you!)
Sara Wells
Sara Wells co-founded Our Best Bites in 2008. She is the author of three Bestselling Cook Books, Best Bites: 150 Family Favorite Recipes, Savoring the Seasons with Our Best Bites, and 400 Calories or Less from Our Best Bites. Sara’s work has been featured in many local and national news outlets and publications such as Parenting Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, Fine Cooking, The Rachel Ray Show and the New York Times.
No comments:
Post a Comment