π§π Homemade Lasagna in Under 1 Hour with this Hack! π
Hi there --
Thanks for your continued support of my site and I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna
π§π All the flavors of homemade lasagna with a fraction of the work. Made with four simple ingredients and ready in under an hour, it’s an easy, cheesy comfort food the whole family will LOVE! Uses your favorite type of ravioli to save time + energy!
OurPlace pans don't stick even with delicate proteins like eggs, chicken breasts, seafood & more! A high quality nonstick pan that comes with a spatula and steamer basket at a great price point with 6 color options.
A best seller that everyone loves! This relaxed shirt jacket can be worn open or buttoned for a versatile layer you'll want to live in all year. Comes in 4 color options & perfect for layering during in-between weather.
I've cut way way back on alcohol in 2026 and feel great because of it! Better sleep, more stable mood overall. For those times I want to feel like I've had a glass of wine or a drink without actually drinking, I reach for Cann.
Ninja Personal Blender On Sale!
Not only is it good for shakes and smoothies, it's also good for sauces, marinades, and dressings.
Pull on pants with a drawstring waist, deep pockets, and the softest lightweight denim that you'll just want to live in these! Not on sale but you all love these!
I've tried a ton of protein powders over the years and recently I jumped onto the Clean Simple Eats bandwagon. They sell them in large bags or in single serving packets which is handy for trips, or being out and about, & less scooping and measuring at home. It dissolves SO WELL without a struggle and it doesn't have that classic protein-ey taste. You can try the variety pack to get an idea which ones are your favorites or just go straight for whatever sounds good to you!
✈️ππ― Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment