Thursday, August 29, 2024

The best of August ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ‰

We Have SO Much to Share!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hi —

It's time for the August Well Plated newsletter!

Each month, we revisit the recipes you loved the most, the ones you may have missed, and even share YOUR photos.

Keep sharing and tagging @wellplated in your photos for a chance to be included in next month's email!


The Recipe YOU Loved the Most This Month!

๐Ÿฅš EGG MUFFINS ๐Ÿฅš

Start your mornings with oodles of protein and any of your favorite mix-ins! This easy recipe is ideal for meal prep and is great for breakfasts on-the-go.

One reader said: "Absolutely delicious! These will become a staple in our household."

Here's more of what you loved most this month:


☀️ The Latest from Erin

What a fun month! We started out with the wedding of some new friends we met in Park City, UT, who connected us with a few other couples. We plan to host a great big dinner party for everyone! Maybe I'll wow the crowd with Lamb Chops, or keep it cozy with a Vegetable Lasagna.

The weather has been beautiful in Milwaukee (minus a few days of the "corn sweats"). We're living up every minute. I'm not ready for fall...yet.

And did you hear? I'm doing a book tour! Grab your tickets. I'd love to meet you! xo, Erin

My Favorite Things This Month

  • Rent the Runway. I got many questions about my dress in the above photo; I rented it from Rent the Runway! I love renting and trying out new clothes vs. spending money on a dress I'll only wear once or twice. If you want to try it, you can use my link for $30 off your first rental.
  • Cute Jars. I can't stop using these cute little jars ( for my overnight oats (<– have you tried my newest version?) and chia pudding! So fun and easy to organize in my refrigerator.
  • Mason Jar Salads. I've been very into mason jar salads this month! They're fun, delicious, and so great for meal prep. This salad is my current favorite.

The Recipe You NEED to Make Next Month!

๐Ÿ APPLE BREAD ๐ŸŽ

This is my FAVORITE apple recipe to make each year! It's packed with fresh apples, walnuts, and cozy cinnamon.

(Pumpkin devotees, you're not forgotten! Try my Healthy Pumpkin Bread instead.)

One reader said: "Erin, your apple bread is a fall tradition with me, and I make it every year. Simply the best. Thank you!!"

More New Recipes You May Have Missed:

Don't want to miss any of our new healthy recipes next month? Visit our subscribe page and sign up for my weekly recipe roundup so you don't miss a thing.


๐Ÿ“ฐ Well Plated in the News ๐Ÿ“ฐ


Reader Spotlight

Let's see what you've been making this month! Remember to tag @wellplated in your photos for a chance to be featured.


This Month's Well Plated Meal Plans

This month has had some delicious meal plans! If you need some inspiration for your meals this week, make sure to check them out.

Want to have our FREE weekly meal plans delivered straight to your inbox? Click HERE to sign up.


๐Ÿšจ Don't Miss the August Cooking Challenge ๐Ÿšจ

Have you made this month's cooking challenge recipe? Energy Balls are the no-bake, healthy snack that you'll want to make on repeat. Includes 6 flavor options!

Congratulations to last month's cooking challenge winner, Marcy! ๐ŸŽ‰


NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I'd love to hear your ideas for next month's newsletter. Hit "reply" and let me know what you'd like to see!


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment