Saturday, August 31, 2024

5 Delicious Weekend Recipes to Try - An Italian in my Kitchen

Hi reader

Welcome to my last August recipe roundup! This month, I'm bringing you five delicious recipes that celebrate the best of summer's bounty. From fresh and vibrant main dishes to mouthwatering desserts, these recipes are perfect for making the most of the season's produce and enjoying flavorful meals with family and friends.

Homemade Apricot Jam Crumb Pie

Fresh Grape Tomato Pasta

Easy Homemade Simple Biscuits

Easy Apple Crisp

Italian Grilled Shrimp Skewers

I hope you enjoy the recipes! Take care, have a great weekend and happy baking and cooking to everyone! Best Rosemary




Rosemary @ An Italian in My Kitchen
anitalianinmykitchen.com
rosemary@anitalianinmykitchen.com





My Books















No comments:

Post a Comment