Saturday, August 31, 2024

Labor Day Savings!

Hey reader

I want to make sure you see this amazing opportunity and take ACTION!

For our End of Summer/ Labor Day Celebration, when you join our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, we're giving you 30 FREE additional days of our help!

That's 60 Days of our CFC Team Support & Accountability for the price of 30 days!

We start our Next 30-Day Clean Challenge on Thursday, September 5th, and specifically timed the dates of this Challenge to help you reset with a Clean Eating Plan.

I've outlined this special and everything you're getting with your order here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"Our Grocery bill has actually decreased by about $50 a week!" - Chastity

Our Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

“I am very focused, my head is clear and my body feels good. My arthritis has calmed down and my acid reflux has disappeared. My advice to you: you HAVE to try it. At least give it a good effort for a month. It’s only 30 days and once you see the results you will want to keep going.” - Amanda

We created the Clean Eating Challenge for you because we found that we're more successful when we have a detailed Meal Plan, Personal Accountability, and receive Support from Peers with similar goals.

Let's skip the junk food and unhealthy meals together!

We'll provide you with all the Support and Accountability required to hit your health goals before the holidays (and family gatherings!) as long as you're willing to do the work. 

Learn how to be the healthiest version of YOU, and you won't regret it. 

When you join our September Challenge we're sending you 12 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

BOGO Special: Receive October's 30-Day Challenge Group Free when you join us for September!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

For a limited time, you'll receive:

4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

- Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

- Two month-long Challenge Communities (60 days of support and accountability) for the price of one.

- 12 bonus eBooks packed with expert guidance and delicious recipes.

- One of the bonuses included is our Best Selling Fall eCookbook - Pumpkin Love - with 65 included recipes.

But don't wait - this offer expires soon!

Join us on September 5th and start your path to a healthier, happier you. You deserve it!

Start Now & Complete the Plan and Hit Your Goals Before Fall Starts!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/ {Get all the details & A FREE EXTRA Month Today!}

"This is my third week and I'm down 12 pounds! I even had a work lunch with a few bites of cheats but I limited myself. I've had a stressful week and really wanted to stress eat but did not. I love this plan and all the recipes and tips. I CAN DO THIS and so can YOU! I've refused birthday cake at work three times. Tackling my sugar addiction is an awesome feeling and learning to eat healthy is great. I still crave Pepsi but I know it will get easier. I have a long way to go since my goal is to lose 100 pounds. Thank you for the tools and inspiration! Keep up the good work everyone. We are worth it!" -Lana

"Yesterday was the completion of my 30-day challenge and my enthusiasm is through the roof for the next 30 days!  So much thanks to Rachel, the Admins, and this group.  You all brought back my zest for life!  Your motivation and inspiration have truly helped me thrive toward my goals.  This challenge helped me to eat to live and not live to eat.  

I lost a total of 8 lbs, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips. I also lost a lot of self-doubt while gaining a healthier me with more self-confidence and joy in my life.  I didn't deprive myself of food, I satisfied my body with the right foods. Exercise has been a part of my life for a while and I felt like I was in a rut in the kitchen.  I love to cook and bake and the recipes along with the meal plans were so helpful, easy to follow, and delicious!  

I look forward to the next 30 days and beyond!" - Lisa

Want results of your own? 

If you have some discipline, are willing to try something different, and want to see the results of resetting your body with natural foods, then I want to work with You!

This plan makes Clean Eating Simple so that you are looking and feeling your best as quickly as possible. 

This is VERY Time-Sensitive because we start the 30-Day Challenge on Monday!

Registration will fill up quickly!

So if you want a head start on the next 30 days, you'll need to register today.

You will meet motivated, positive, people who are all Eating Clean for 30 Days and be held accountable by my team and I!

And with our current deal, you receive our best-selling Fall cookbook - Pumpkin Love for Free!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Want to feel your best before Summer is over!?!

You still have time!

Many of our students have noticed reduced sugar cravings, weight loss, & shrinking waistlines by following this plan in the FIRST WEEK!

Most importantly, they simply feel better and have a lot more energy for their family!

PLUS... When you join us this week, you'll receive a Complimentary DIGITAL copy of our Best Selling Fall eCookbook - Pumpkin Love!

That's right... not only will you receive the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, but we will also send you digital access to Pumpkin Love!

Pumpkin Love is filled with 65 Clean, Simple, & Delicious Pumpkin Recipes.

Included are recipes (using REAL ingredients) for:

1. Pumpkin Treats - Seeds, Smoothies, Lattes, shakes, and more,

2. Pumpkin Mornings - Granola, Muffins, Pancakes, Waffles & Grain-Free Bread,

3. Pumpkin Side Dishes - Roasted, Mashed, Pureed, and Baked Pumpkin!

4. Pumpkin Soups - Lots of Autumn Soups and Chillies here!

5. Pumpkin Main Dishes - Pumpkin Stuffed Chicken, Grilled Pumpkin, Pumpkin Curry, Enchiladas, & more,

6. Pumpkin Desserts - Grain-Free Cookies, Brownies, & Pumpkin Nice Cream!

 Skip the fake Pumpkin "flavored" things this Fall and learn how to cook with the real thing! 
 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Once you sign up for the challenge you will receive all the Guides, Recipes, and Plans we will be following for the next month.

You receive Shopping Lists for the first 7 Days & Beyond.

If you have questions about the 4 Week Clean Eating Guides, you will be able to get those questions answered in our Facebook community.

This Challenge already has many people registered early & preparing days in advance, will you be joining them?

Do yourself the favor of joining us today! 

"Before Rachel's Challenges, I didn't eat breakfast. It has become my favorite meal of the day. So good and so easy to prepare. Banana pancakes, blender muffins, fruit/yogurt/granola bowl, spinach omelet, oatmeal bakes and so much more!! Going strong since March." - Judy

We'll provide you with all the Support and Accountability required to hit your health goals this Summer.

And you will join our community filled with amazing individuals with similar goals in mind. 

Yes, you will have to make some changes to your daily habits, but you won't have to give up all of your favorites forever!

Learn how to be the healthiest version of yourself, while making clean eating work with your current lifestyle.

We start on Monday!

Register Today and Get The Head-start You Deserve! >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

When you join the September Challenge, you will receive:

* 4-Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Sample Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - This is where the magic happens. My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, and be your supporters and cheerleaders.

* A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge

* 12 Bonus E-books to help you make the program even more enjoyable!

Give yourself the gift of a stress-free 30 days by getting all the plans, recipes, and Guides today.

WARNING: This offer is VERY limited and expires when Registration is Full.

If you want to get $500+ worth of bonuses for Free and get the Accountability and Support you require, go here now:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Not only are you getting the entire CFC 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, but you're also getting these 12 bonuses:

1. If that's not enough you're also getting our 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes eBook for Free.

  • 12 Quick and Easy Smoothie Recipes.
  • How to Make the Perfect Smoothie. 
  • Links to Blenders we Love!

2. Additionally, you're also getting our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide!

  • Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
  • Makes it easier to make Healthy Decisions while Dining Out. 
  • What to do when you can't seem to find something suitable on the Menu!

3. You're getting an easy-to-use PDF with dozens of Clean Eating SNACK ideas!  Super convenient!

4. Complimentary copy of  Healthy & Delicious 5 Ingredient Recipes eCookbook:

  • 14 Recipes that only require 5 ingredients to make! 

5. You're getting our Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your eGuide!

6. CRUSH Your Cravings with our Guide dedicated to helping you when you're looking for quick comfort food. 

  • Includes Nine different strategies for staying on the plan when cravings hit.  

7. Need 15 Breakfast Ideas to start your day off right?  We include our Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes eCookbook with your order too. 

8. Party Food to Share with your Crew!   85 Pages of Delicious Party Foods That Everyone Will Enjoy. 

9. A Complete Guide to Dining Out! - Just because you've got plans, doesn't mean you need to quit the Challenge. 

10. Healthy Coffee House Swaps - This time of the year it's way too easy to grab a sugary latte to go for $5+ this guide will show you how to make these drinks at home!

11. Slow & Low, Baby - 48 Clean Eating Crockpot Recipes. 

12. Pumpkin Love - 65 Fall Recipes that all include Pumpkin!

That's 12 different bonuses included with the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge plus a 2nd month too!

You can get it all here: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

“I am very focused, my head is clear and my body feels good. My arthritis has calmed down and my acid reflux has disappeared. My advice to you: you HAVE to try it. At least give it a good effort for a month. It’s only 30 days and once you see the results you will want to keep going.” - Amanda


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment