Friday, September 1, 2023

More free recipes

View this email in your browser
Hi there
Have I got some good recipes for you?
Yes I do, they vary from dinner to desserts including vegan and glutenfree treats!
I have a bit of a backlog since you haven't heard from me for a while. Here they come. Free recipes just for you


I spend most of my days now training brand new chefs how to cook both pastry and all kinds of other things. Is there something you would like to learn how to cook?.
YES?
Then I'd love to hear from you.
Tania <3


First, look at that delicious hoisin chicken above, you can make it almost entirely in one pot. It keeps well for meal prep. Kids will love it and you can add some rice to make it go even further.

If you like the flavour of hoisin follow the links on the post for more recipes using this delicious sauce ( and use up the jar)
Get the recipe here
This is a goody too. I am not sure about the picture though. What do you think?
Regardless of the dodgy picture Steak Diane Meatballs are the best. 
They are quite easy to make and this recipe goes a long way.

Make them for dinner this weekend and report back!

 Get the recipe HERE
How about this?
Do you think you might like this? It's a schnitzel but it's Vegan
It makes a crunchy delicious alternative and it has a broccoli tabouli. Now I bet you haven't had one of those

I love veggies, don't you?
Give it a try
Get the recipe here
Here's an impressive tart.
Well, no ones ever said that to me BUT they have sure said it about this tart
Its made with delicious strawberry jam and hazelnut pastry.

This is a Linzer Torte it's an Austrian specialty 
If you didn't get to Europe this year.....make this instead :)

Get the recipe here
Oh and just before I go
Why not make some ricotta at home. It feels so amazing to make your own cheese.
get the recipe here: Making ricotta at home

And look. Little baby Linzer Tortes! 
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © *|2021|* *|My Kitchen Stories|*, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 






This email was sent to ooseims.archieves@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
My Kitchen Stories · Unit 16/198 Young St · Waterloo, NSW 2017 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment