Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Stock Your Freezer with Healthy Recipes πŸ‘πŸ»

Hi —

I'm never more thankful for my freezer than when life gets hectic. Thanks to my healthy freezer-friendly recipes, I can stock my freezer full of easy, delicious meals.

I know this is a struggle many of you face too, so I'm sharing some of favorite recipes that will freeze and reheat like a dream!

EGGPLANT PASTA

One reader said: "The flavors of this are on point! It is so easy. We will be making this often."

MINESTRONE SOUP

One reader said: "Love this recipe!! Have made it twice in one month. It's hearty, has great depth of flavor and I love that it's full of veggies!"

HEALTHY CHICKEN POT PIE

One reader said: "We love love love this. It is the only chicken pot pie I make now, and it is simple and quick to prepare. Truly, all I can say is WOW!"

PORK STIR FRY

One reader said: "Love this recipe! I'm a dietitian and it's the perfect mix of yummy, easy and nutritious. Have shared with many and will make again!"

SALMON PATTIES

One reader said: "So delicious, fun and easy to make! These are perfectly crispy on the outside, so soft and creamy on the inside. The perfect flavour from the seasonings. They even smell amazing before you cook them."

MEXICAN CASSEROLE

One reader said: "Make this every single week because we love leftovers!! So quick and easy."

For even more options, check out my freezer-friendly recipes.

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment